Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Update 05-16 -18

Sorry it has been a while sence my last posting ,
 so here are some better late then never pics
 and update on my gardening adventures.
Enjoy....



on the left in black trunks :P KHI thai pepper
And her friend in matching bottems it a gypsy pepper
I bought these plant for 3 USD each

The plants in the soda cups are watermelons i bought.
turned out to be 4 plants in a pot so i transplanted
not bad for 2 USD




here we have my first atempt at sub irigatred planters
(4 blue buckets in the middle)
and also a test on a sealed resavor bucket system.
(the 2 white buckets to the left)
 here we have My first attempt at broccoli 
(far left )
Fallowed by a couple plants i bought 
First is a Tabasco pepper 
next is a golden Cyanne pepper




 here we have a Jalapino plant i started from seed
(left to right)
A purple bell i bought 
and a couple of mystery peppers i started from seed
Long story short adhisive dot lables fade
 fast in a green house , and fall off in humidity.
 notice 1 dot out of 5 left on the buckets.
The buckets by the way , i found at my local dollar tree
type 5 plastic and have worked like a dream.
I highly recomend them

On the left is a pepper i ended up pulling due to no growth :[
The pepper on the right is the Jalapeno i grew from seed that is doing great.


here is the rest of my garden layout
the 3 beds on the right , onions , carrots , and corn 
the 2 center beds are half squash / wax pepper
and little pukie` mon pumpkins
far back center is broccoli

 here we have some more of my SIP buckets
I have played around with these square buckets a 
bit and found that 2x 2 inch net cups works better 
then a single 3 inch.
left  is Jalapeno right Serrano top best of the mystery 

 the remaining 2 buckets are cyannee pepper
And this crazy contraption is my
 over wintered strawberries

No comments:

Post a Comment