Monday, July 13, 2020

This season we are resetting the back garden. 
More grow sites , reworking some old sites and much more.





First off , I did away with all of my small traditional pots out back.  
 What dose that mean you ask , I am done with random small pots.
It means most of the back garden is sub-irrigated.
I have all of my double buckets from last year.
I also added many more this year , as well as a very
cheep mini setup. 



i have already learned a lot this season
Along the theme i started last year
I only plant things i will use.
With the exception of flowers to attract bees.
Out back is almost all Pepper plants.
I have 2 tomato plants , a arugala plant , and
a onion i tossed in dirt to try and get seed.

This was origanaley was ment to be posted
way back April. Due to Pandemic and job loss
posting was postponed.
I do apologize to any that fallow me.



No comments:

Post a Comment