Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Cool Garden Photo's that have made me think

Have you ever typed in Pallet planter in google image search.
OMG!! So much cool shit, wow just wow. Now here 
is the Question , are they real and are they practical.
I like most of you if you are really reading this, have seen
cool diy gardening with pallets videos or other how to platforms.
I will also cover other garden pix I have found that , i like or
have made me think. 

I have never tried a plastic box for a sip,
But this looks sound. That is , if the plastic
checks out. I used hdpe of PP every time in
my planters. ( i know i did early seeds in PS )

I do really like 5 Gal Sip buckets.
If you have looked at the way my garden
has moved. 5 Gal. sip is the way.
My pepper plants are good all day ,
even moisture all the time. (even !00+ Heat)
My tomato plants are off the charts,
I can't give them enough water. 
I am going to look in to a lid or mulch.
Maybe a timer for watering 


 I really like this idea


It looks really good , and
It is %100 possible with only 
pallet wood. Just remember most 
pallets do not have this level
of quality wood 

This picture is great , I see this being a amazing
start to a support post. Imagine a out door structure
with version of this as its support posts.
EPIC!!!

A small Shelf to support your lights for seeds / starts
Confirmed. Works great.

No comments:

Post a Comment